Not much is known about the actual property. 7 years ago there was a man living on the property in a caravan, it’s unclear if he was renting a space there or looking after the house itself.
One evening smoke was seen coming from the land and it turned out to be the caravan on fire with said man sadly passing away inside.
Locals say he was a friendly man and they were all shocked at what happened. Police never got to the bottom of why the caravan was on fire and to this day it’s treated as unexplained.
The property has been lying dormant ever since and is currently up for sale.